RETURN POLICY INFORMATION:
We want to do everything possible to make your return process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for any reason, you may send them back to us within 30 days from the invoice date*.
For your convenience:
- You have up to 15 days from the invoice date to return merchandise.
- There will be 15% restocking fees.
- Shipping cost will not be refunded unless it is an error made by Alpine Herb Company Inc.
- We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we require you to get a “return authorization” from us.
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, telephone number, order / Invoice number. We wish you to write us a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for your return. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customers and assists us in developing better products & services.
Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to your original method of payment. If you paid for your order with a E-transfer, we can issue a refund in the form of a company check or E-transfer after receiving your products returned.
We are happy to accept local return orders at Alpine Herb Company Inc. location. Please bring your receipt along with your returned items. Please note that returns can only be accepted if ordered within the last 15 days. We are located at:
Returns may be shipped through Canada post to the above address:
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at +1 (416) 293-7463 or you may e-mail us at email@example.com
- All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of Alpine Herb Company Inc. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- We are not able to honor requests for product exchanges and store credits.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging, and refunds will be issued only for the unused /unopened packages of the product returned.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended together with other ingredients. This contaminates the raw product(s) leaving us unable to assess them in the original condition in which they were received. If you are purchasing bulk ingredients in order to create formulations, please inspect raw materials carefully before combining. We would recommend performing a small test batch with a specific ingredient if you have any questions or concerns about its possible performance in your recipe.
- We do not accept returns for clearance items.
- We do not accept returns of opened bottles of essential oils or herbal extracts. The tamper evident safety seal must remain unbroken in order to qualify for a return.
- Alpine Herb Company Inc. only ships to final destinations located in Canada. If you are using a freight forwarder to ship to another country, you (or the freight forwarder that you so designate) become the exporter of the goods. Alpine Herb Company Inc. will not be responsible for damage or loss that occurs to goods after they are received and shipped by the freight forwarder. This means that Alpine Herb Company Inc. will not be able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods delivered to a freight forwarder, nor will we be able to address any issues with quality concerns once the package has left the country.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Discrepancies OR Shortages:
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any return request must be made within 15 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 15 days of the invoice date.